The 9910V1-R-R is a video multiplexer from GE Security that can provide simultaneous transmitting of real-time, full frame monochrome and color signals over single mode optical fibers. The 9910V1-R-R video multiplexer comes with optical AGC, 2-way transmission, a 13-20dB optical budget, inbuilt diagnostics, as well as 520TVL resolution. The 9910V1-R-R video multiplexer also features a 6.5MHz video bandwidth per channel, NTSC/PAL video format support, digital multiplexing technology, plus a compact size. This video multiplexer is ideally suited to promote high operating functions, and can be installed with ease.
- One-way transmission of 10 video channels over one singlemode fiber
- Digital multiplexing technology
- Supports NTSC and PAL video formats
- >520 TV lines resolution
- Video SNR >55 dB
- 6.5 MHz video bandwidth per channel
- 13 to 20 dB optical budget
- Optical AGC
- Built-in diagnostics
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.