The 9908VMPD1-R-R is an 8 channel video multiplexer from GE Security that is designed to transmit simultaneous real-time, full frame monochrome and color signals over single mode optical fibers. The 9908VMPD1-R-R video multiplexer comes with a 6.5MHz video bandwidth per channel, a 10-20dB optical budget, inbuilt diagnostics, as well as optical AGC, and digital multiplexing technology. The 9908VMPD1-R-R video multiplexer also features a compact size, 520TV resolution, NTSC/PAL video format support, 1-way transmission, plus an easy installation. This video multiplexer is designed to promote high operating functions, and can deliver exceptional operation within most applications.
- One-way video and two-way data transmission over one or two single mode fibers
- Digital multiplexing technology
- Supports NTSC and PAL video formats
- >520 TV lines resolution
- Video SNR >55 dB
- 6.5 MHz video bandwidth per channel
- Supports multiprotocol data formats
- Field-selectable data format
- 10 to 20 dB optical budget
- SMARTS™ built-in diagnostics
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.