The 9906VMPD2-R-R is a 6 channel video multiplexer from GE Security which is ideal for simultaneously transmitting of real-time, full frame monochrome and color signals over single mode optical fibers. The 9906VMPD2-R-R multiplexer comes with a 6.5MHz video bandwidth per channel, 520TV resolution, a compact size, as well as 1-way transmission, and optical AGC. The 9906VMPD2-R-R multiplexer also features inbuilt diagnostics, a 10-20dB optical budget, NTSC/PAL video format support, plus digital multiplexing technology. This video multiplexer is designed for long term use in a number of applications, and can provide high standard operation within most areas.
- One-way video and two-way data transmission over one or two single mode fibers
- Digital multiplexing technology
- Supports NTSC and PAL video formats
- >520 TV lines resolution
- Video SNR >55 dB
- 6.5 MHz video bandwidth per channel
- Supports multiprotocol data formats
- Field-selectable data format
- 10 to 20 dB optical budget
- SMARTS™ built-in diagnostics
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.