The 9906VMPD1-T-R is a 6 channel video multiplexer from GE Security that is designed for simultaneous transmitting of real-time, full frame monochrome and color signals over single mode optical fibers. The 9906VMPD1-T-R multiplexer comes with digital multiplexing technology, NTSC/PAL video format support, 1-way transmission, optical AGC, as well as a 6.5MHz video bandwidth per channel. The 9906VMPD1-T-R video multiplexer also features 520TV resolution, inbuilt diagnostics, a 10-20dB optical budget, plus a compact size. This video multiplexer is designed to be used within a variety of applications, and can deliver high performance operation within most areas.
- One-way video and two-way data transmission over one or two single mode fibers
- Digital multiplexing technology
- Supports NTSC and PAL video formats
- >520 TV lines resolution
- Video SNR >55 dB
- 6.5 MHz video bandwidth per channel
- Supports multiprotocol data formats
- Field-selectable data format
- 10 to 20 dB optical budget
- SMARTS™ built-in diagnostics
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.