The 9906V1-R-R is a 6 channel video multiplexer from GE Security that is designed with the ability to simultaneously transmit real-time, full frame color and monochrome signals over 1 or 2 single mode optical fibers. The 9906V1-R-R video multiplexer comes with a 13 to 20 dB optical budget, a 6.5MHz video bandwidth per channel, 1-way transmission, as well as 520TVL resolution. The 9906V1-R-R video multiplexer also features digital multiplexing technology, NTSC/PAL video format support, optical AGC, plus inbuilt diagnostics. This video multiplexer is designed to be used in a range of setups, and can be installed with ease.
- One-way transmission of 6 video channels over one singlemode fiber
- Digital multiplexing technology
- Supports NTSC and PAL video formats
- >520 TV lines resolution
- Video SNR >55 dB
- 6.5 MHz video bandwidth per channel
- 13 to 20 dB optical budget
- Optical AGC
- Built-in diagnostics
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.