The 600-1025-01-95R is an RF transceiver SuperBus 2000 module from GE Security that is designed to expand the range of RF reception for compatible GE control panels. The 600-1025-01-95R transceiver is designed to work with touch-pads and wireless sensors, and features a tamper switch that can easily activate the alarm if by chance the cover is taken offer or removed when the system is in the armed mode. The 600-1025-01-95R transceiver receives its power from the panel, and is designed to be user friendly for all operators. Expand Concord’s capabilities by adding SuperBus® 2000 8Z Input Modules for eight additional zones per module, or SuperBus 2000 4-Relay Output Modules to add four more output points. SnapCards™ also add to system zone inputs and outputs. Each card (one per panel) connects easily to the panel circuit board inside the cabinet for a clutter-free, professional installation. Increase RF coverage area by adding up to four SuperBus 2000 RF receivers or SuperBus 2000 RF transceivers. Each receiver supports all 96 zones.
- 6 partitions and 8 built-in hardwire zones—96 zones maximum as either hardwire, wireless, or combination
- 96 wireless zones standard onboard (600-1021-95R only)
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all Interlogix crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1 amp
- Built-in 12-watt siren driver
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.