The 500250 is a VideoEase component video hub from Muxlab which is able to allow for the distribution of 1 digital/analog audio video source and 1 component video source to 8 to 16 destinations via a Cat5 cable. The 500250 video hub comes with RJ45 modular input/output support, a 720p/1080i/p 500ft transmission distance via a Cat5 cable, a 480i/p 1000ft distance range via a Cat5 cable, and is able to offer support for the integration with VideoEase Baluns. The 500250 video hub also features support for L/R analog/digital audio channels, a transparent transmission, a -23dB @ 4MHz video return loss, a -60dB @ 4MHz crosstalk immunity, a 3dB bandwidth, plus ground loop isolation, and a wide operating temperature. This high quality video hub is able to offer support for many applications, and comes suitable for retail systems, classroom training, multi-room systems, boardroom systems, and digital signage.
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Cascadable to up to levels
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Supports digital or combined L/R analog audio channel on fourth twisted pair
- Integrates seamlessly with MuxLab VideoEase baluns
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.