The MuxLab 500150 VGA 1x4 Distribution Hub (110V) distributes one (1) VGA (RGBHV) source signal to up to four (4) displays using Cat5/6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.
Working in conjunction with the Active VGA Balun II Kit (500140) and Active VGA Balun II Receivers (500142), the unit supports a distance up to 600 ft (180 m) at 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) resolution. The distribution hub is DDC 1 & DDC plug-and-play compliant and supports remote power up to 150 ft (46 m).
For supporting a source and a display, a minimum of one (1) 500140 is required, while up to three (3) sources can be supported using three (3) additional 500141 transmitters. The hub features gain compensation adjustment via DIP switches on receiver, which enhances the brightness and sharpness of the video signal. The unit offers ground loop isolation on every port that ranges from -2VDC to +3VDC and supports modular RJ45 jacks on input and output.
The VGA 1x4 Distribution Hub is ideal for use with applications that include digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video kiosks, point-of-sale displays, and in-store video.
- Distribute one (1) VGA (RGBHV) source signal to up to four (4) displays via Cat5/6 UTP cable
- Supports up to 1920 x 1440, 1080p
- Plug and Play - DDC1 and DDC2 compliant
- Remote power up to 150 ft (46 m)
- Modular RJ45 jacks on input and outputs
- Cascadable up to four (4) levels
- Ground loop isolation on every port
- ABS fire retardant plastic
- Dimensions - 4.50" x 3.80" x 1.25" (11.4 x 9.70 x 3.20 cm)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.