The 500053 is a VideoEase analog audio/component video balun from Muxlab that is capable of allowing a point to point transmission of 1 analog audio signal and 1 component video signal via a twisted pair category 5 cable for faster data transfer. The 500053 video balun comes with a 60dB common mode rejection, an RJ45 modular shielded connector, a transparent transmission, a 15dB return loss, a 1dB insertion loss, as well as color-coded molded RCA cable leads, and a 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p resolution support which is ideal for use with high definition applications. This high performance and reliable audio balun is able to be effortlessly installed within an application, and promotes a neater setup without the need for messy or bulky cabling.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Moulded color-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports digital audio on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.