The 500051 is a component video and digital audio balun from Muxlab which is able to allow the transmission of 1 component video signal and 1 digital audio signal via a point to point connection through an unshielded twisted pair cable. The 500051 balun comes with color-coded molded RCA cable leads, a 1dB insertion loss, a -55dB common mode rejection, a 15dB return loss, plus a transparent transmission, and an RJ45 modular shielded connector. The 500051 balun also features support for video formats such as 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p, and is suitable for use with high definition applications to deliver quality data from point to point. This high performance and reliable audio balun is affordable, and provides simple installation for all operators.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Moulded color-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports digital audio on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.