The MuxLab 500050 Component Video/Digital Audio Balun (Male) allows transmission of one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) digital audio signal using one (1) 4-pair Category 5E/6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.
When used in pairs, the Component Video / Digital Audio Balun supports applications that use 480i/p (up to 1000 ft.), 720p and 1080i/p (up to 500 ft.) HDTV (hi-definition) video. It transmits digital audio at a maximum distance of 600 ft. (182 m), and offers support for digital audio on a fourth twisted pair. The balun also features molded, color-coded RCA cable leads and modular shielded RJ45 jack for easy for a true plug 'n play installation.
- Replaces up to four (4) coaxial cables with one (1) Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Reduces equipment & installation costs
- Dramatically reduces cable clutter & complexity
- Transmits component (YPbPr / RGB) signals up to 1,000 ft. (480i)
- Transmits digital audio signal up to 600 ft. (182 m)
- Molded color-coded RCA cable leads and shielded RJ45 jack
- Compact design - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus (3) 6" video cable leads
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.