MuxLab's 500021 Component Video Balun allows a single component video signal (Y, Pb, or Pr) to be transmitted via cost-effective unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. Three (3) balun pairs are required for one point-to-point component video (YPbPr) connection.
The product allows three coaxial cables to be replaced by one Category 5 twisted pair cable allowing standard structured cabling techniques to be used for neater and more streamlined cabling.
The Component Video Balun is compact enough to allow three (3) units to be connected side by side on the back of the component video equipment.
- Component (YPbPr): 1,000 ft. (305 m). 480i/p only
- Composite (NTSC, PAL, SECAM): 2,200 ft. (670 m)
- Gold-plated RCA connector
- Cable strain relief
- Fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Compact design - 2.30" x 0.62" x 0.62" (5.8 x 1.6 x 1.6 cm)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.