The Muxlab 500000 modular CCTV balun is a video extender that allows a single CCTV video signal to be transmitted via a Cat3/5E/6 cable, eliminating the need for coaxial cable. Providing a hassle-free cabling solution, it connects to CCTV security / surveillance equipment that includes CCTV cameras, monitors, switchers, sequencers, multiplexers, digital video recorders (DVR), IP camera servers and other CCTV equipment. The balun can also be used with other composite baseband video equipment such as DVD players, cable boxes, media servers and audio-video monitors.
The modular balun is used in pairs to transmit standard composite video and supports transmission of color signals up to 2,200 ft. using Cat5 or higher (1,200 ft. via Cat3). For black and white signals, the maximum transmission distance is up to 2,500 ft. using Cat5/6 (1,500 ft. via Cat3).
Made of ABS fire retardant plastic, the compact modular balun measures 1.75 x .75 x 1.00" (4.44 x 1.90 x 2.54 cm), and features low return loss that ensures maximum power transfer with no line faults between the input and output. Besides using Cat3/5/6 as a cost-effective alternative to coaxial cabling, the balun also makes changes / additions to modular outlet connections faster and easier.
- Cost-effective alternative to coaxial cables
- Transmits color signals up to 2,200 ft. using Cat5/6 (1,200 ft. via Cat3)
- Transmits b/w signals up to 2,500 ft. using Cat5/6 (1,500 ft. via Cat3)
- Construction - fire retardent ABS plastic
- Low return loss - ensures maximum power transfer with no line faults
- Operating temperature range: 0 degree to 55 degree C
- RJ-45 reverse polarity sensitive connectors with a configuration of Pin 7 (Ring) and Pin 8 (Tip)
- Compact design - 1.75 x 0.75 x 1.00" (4.44 x 1.90 x 2.54 cm)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.