Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- Convenient Storage For A Wide Range Of Bits
- 1/4 Hex Driver Shaft - Great For 1/4 Hex Head Screws
- Patent Pending ZAD 8 Zinc Alloy SOLID-CORE(tm) Ratchet Delivers Over 225 lbs Of Torque Strength
- Precision 28 Tooth Ratchet Makes Driving Fasteners Faster And Easier. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty Nylon Reinforced Handle & Chamfered Solid Steel Shaft For Long Life & Durability
- Contains common security bit load
- Specially loaded for (note cut off)
- 15 in 1 tamper proof driver is a must for all commercial/industrial tradesmen (electricians, security, etc.)
- 15 in 1 tamper proof comes loaded with the most common security bits, including spanner, hex pin and star pin
- Red cap and black body color
- Quickly and easily removes most damaged screws such as hex, phillips, torx, square drive, sizes number
- 4-number 14 from wood, plastic or metal
- Two step drill bit and extractor in one tool extracts broken bolts and damaged screws fast
- Use in reverse only with 3/8-Inch variable speed reversible power drill
- Drills up to grade 8 and 10.0 class fasteners, extracts bolt sizes number 10-3/8-Inch
- Connects to any NetworX control panel
- Allows direct connection between PC and alarm panel using USB
- Stores up to four alarm panel configurations
- Ability to create configuration files using the installer program mode or DL900 computer software
- Saves installation time and cost
- Virtually eliminates in-the-field programming errors
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
See any errors on this page? Let us know.