Advanced Technology Video has been a force in the security business since 1983, when they introduced their breakthrough video multiplexer products and have been a market leader ever since. Driven by innovation ATV is always looking for new ways to deliver products with unmatched value and reliability.
Proudly American based ATV does not need to rely on an international distribution chain allowing them to assist their clients directly. All ATV products are loaded with features at prices points available nowhere else in the industry. All this is backed by an experienced team of staff, ensuring that you get the advice you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.atvideo.com/support-center/product-warranty
- 4-Channel Digital Video Recorder with 4-Channels of Audio and 2-Way Communication
- H.264 compression with Real Time 120-ips 2CIF recording
- Concurrent Composite BNC / VGA Video Outputs
- User Friendly 3D Graphical User Interface (GUI) Menu System with Full PTZ Control
- Multiple Recording Modes: Time-Lapse, Pre-event, Event, Panic and Continuous
- 960H Super-Res (960x480) with Real-Time recording
- 34% greater resolution than standard D1
- Looping, HDMI, VGA, Spot outputs
- CMS-D3 remote access SW, multi-site
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android, iPad
- Real-time D1 recording at 120 fps
- H.264 compression technology for efficient usage of storage space and network resources
- Storage capacity of 500 GB
- Time-lapse, Event, and Pre-event recording modes
- Calendar, Date/Time, and Event search modes
- 4 Channels of Video
- H.264 Compression with Real Time 30-FPS/Channel at 960H Resolution
- Full High Definition (Full HD), 1920 x 1080 Display with HDMI or VGA Monitors Simultaneously
- P2P (Point to Point) Easy Network Connectivity
- Event and Alarm Notifications through CMS or Email Server
See any errors on this page? Let us know.