Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- 32CH WD1 real-time recording & playback
- Remote configuration support from built-in web interface
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet interface for remote network viewing and control
- Integration with PowerVideo® Plus
- Multi-language support
- 12 channels of video and audio recording
- H.264 compression format for efficient disk and network utilization
- Front and rear panel video/audio outputs for easy connection and configuration (RCA & BNC)
- Special Graphical User Interface design for use with mobile small-sized monitors
- Molex connectors for shock & vibration resistance; interface cables to BNC & RCA
- Efficient H.264 compression
- High resolution recording up to 960×480/576 (960H)
- Remote access via Network through web browser, DMS
- Simultaneous Live Record / Playback / Archive / Network
- Video access through mobile devices
See any errors on this page? Let us know.