The TX-8300-01-1 is a Tri-Zone DesignLine sensor from Interlogix consisting of a wireless sensor designed for monitoring multiple windows in close proximity and garage doors. The TX-8300-01-1 Tri-Zone sensor comes with a white color, a low battery LED indicator, Tri-Zone sensing, plus a 3V DC CR123A lithium battery, and a programmable tilt sensor. This high quality window and garage door sensor can easily protect 3 zones where they are in close proximity which can reduce the installation time to make it quick and easy.
- Tri-zone sensing easily protects three zones in close proximity of each other, reducing installation time
- Easy garage door protection secures garage doors using “tilt-inch sensing capability with no magnet required
- Programmable tilt sensor output can instantly send a signal when it detects motion, or delay signal for up to one minute
- Low-battery LED indicator flashes every 5 seconds once a low battery is detected; signal is sent to the central station for easy identification
- Reed switch or hardwire inputs provides installation flexibility
- Fully supervised wireless transmitter allows for quick and easy installation
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.