The TX-6310-01-1 is a wireless carbon monoxide alarm from GE Security which is a compact wireless alarm for monitoring CO gas and is an early warning system in the event the levels of this gas begin to increase to dangerous levels. The TX-6310-01-1 carbon monoxide alarm comes with a sensor life of 7 years, an electrochemical sensor, a 319.5 MHz frequency, plus an LED indicator, and a temp 4 internal siren. This quality wireless alarm is not designed to detect smoke, fire or other types of gas.
- SafeTest enables functional testing with canned CO
- Full compliance and listed to ANSI/UL 2034 standard
- Industry-leading 7-year sensor life and 5-year battery life with 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Most reliable and longest life electrochemical sensor
- Tamper, trouble, low battery, end-of-life report to Simon XT v1.4
- Integrated wireless transmitter saves labor and installation time
- Wall tamper switch reduces liability if removed
- Battery-only-powered enables operation during power outages
- Hush for alarm, trouble and battery reduces customer frustration
- Self-diagnostics functionality for optimal performance
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.