The SafeAir Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm accurately and reliably alerts residents of potentially dangerous levels of CO in their home, and sends a CO alarm signal to the Simon XT (v1.4 or higher) and CMS. Simon XT also provides detector supervision, by signaling tamper, no signal, low battery, trouble and end-of-life conditions. Featuring the world's most accurate electrochemical CO sensor, the SafeAir CO alarm uses a sophisticated on-board microprocessor to effectively track CO levels over time.
- SafeTest enables functional testing with canned CO
- Full compliance and listed to ANSI/UL 2034 standard
- Industry-leading 7-year sensor life and 5-year battery life with 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Most reliable and longest life electrochemical sensor
- Tamper, trouble, low battery, end-of-life report to Simon XT v1.4
- Integrated wireless transmitter saves labor and installation time
- Wall tamper switch reduces liability if removed
- Battery-only-powered enables operation during power outages
- Hush for alarm, trouble and battery reduces customer frustration
- Self-diagnostics functionality for optimal performance
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.