The TX-4014-01-2 is a 4 button DesignLine keyfob from GE Security which is used for arming and disarming a system with a small powerful touchpad which comes without wires and is similar to an electronic key. The TX-4014-01-2 keyfob comes in a compact size, includes a lithium battery with a 5 year typical life, functions at a range of 500’ in open air distance, plus a plastic material housing, and is 319.5 MHz control panel and receiver compatible (GE Security). This quality grade keyfob unit can be kept in a pocket, purse or can be fitted to a keychain.
- Compact size - Fits easily on a keychain, in a purse, or a pocket
- Touchpad design - Easy touch control acts as an electronic key
- Compatible with all GE Security 319.5 MHz control panels and receivers
- Range - Functions at open-air distances of up to 500 ft.
- Battery operated - Runs on lithium coin cell battery (Panasonic CR2025/CR2032); typical battery life 5 years
- 2-Button - Arms and disarms systems wirelessly
- 4-Button - Arms and disarms systems wirelessly, activates police or auxiliary panic alarm, turns lights on and off
- 5-Button with flashlight LED - Arms and disarms systems wirelessly; activates police or auxiliary panic alarm, turns lights on and off; adds bright-white LED flashlight
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.