The TX-1010-01-3 is a DesignLine wireless Door/Window sensor made from Interlogix that is brown in color, is easily installed, comes as a small and inconspicuous size, and has the capacity to provide a high level of protection from intrusions for both commercial and residential applications. The TX-1010-01-3 sensor comes with wireless technology, a low profile design, a tamper resistant case, plus advanced circuit technology, and is battery operated with a typical 5 year life. This high quality door/window sensor is able to be installed at a much lower cost with less installation damage from wires and holes, and has a flexibility because of the wireless nature of the unit.
- Low-profile design -- Gives sleek, modern look; fits in any home or business
- Wireless technology -- Easier and less costly to install; safer because of flexible placement
- Advanced circuit technology -- Supplies robust function with low current draw
- Compatible with all Interlogix 319.5 MHz control panels and receivers
- Range -- Functions at open-air distances of up to 500 feet
- Battery operated -- Runs on lithium coin cell battery with typical life of 5 years
- Tamper-resistant case -- Inhibits tampering and improves security and durability
- External contact header allows connection of an external hardwire contact
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.