The TX-1010-01-1 is a DesignLine wireless Door/Window sensor made by Interlogix which is white in color, can be easily installed, is of a small and inconspicuous size, but is able to provide a high level of protection from intrusions for both residential and commercial applications. The TX-1010-01-1 sensor comes with a low profile design, advanced circuit technology, a tamper resistant case, plus is battery operated with a typical 5 year life, and wireless technology. This quality door/window sensor can be installed at a much lower cost, there is less installation damage from wires and holes in the premises and they have a flexibility due to the wireless nature of the device.
- Low-profile design -- Gives sleek, modern look; fits in any home or business
- Wireless technology -- Easier and less costly to install; safer because of flexible placement
- Advanced circuit technology -- Supplies robust function with low current draw
- Compatible with all Interlogix 319.5 MHz control panels and receivers
- Range -- Functions at open-air distances of up to 500 feet
- Battery operated -- Runs on lithium coin cell battery with typical life of 5 years
- Tamper-resistant case -- Inhibits tampering and improves security and durability
- External contact header allows connection of an external hardwire contact
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.