The TPZ-RPP2-55 from Interlogix is a Proxpro Readers, 9" Read Range With Keypad, HID-PK5355G. The new HID ProxPoint® proximity reader is so small and inconspicuous, you hardly know it’s there. In addition to its small, attractive design, all of the reader electronics are potted making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. The ProxPoint® reader is priced to fit the tightest of budgets. The new ProxPoint® reader accepts 5-16 volts, meeting most voltage requirements. The ProxPoint® reader is available with either Wiegand interface or clock-anddata magnetic stripe interface. The 5-volt capability allows existing swipe-type access control installations to be easily upgraded to proximity technology, simply by changing the existing reader heads and cards. The clock-and-data magnetic stripe version reads all HID proximity cards and outputs the card data in a Track II format. No rewiring or pulling of new cable is necessary. The ProxPoint® reader offers high reliability, consistent read range characteristics, and low power consumption in a single, easy-to-install package. Standard capabilities include multicolor LED and compatibility with all standard access control systems. The ProxPoint® reader is designed for mounting directly on metal with no change in read range performance. HID’s commitment to bringing advanced technology to the radio frequency identification market is again demonstrated in the new ProxPoint® proximity card reader.
- Mounting: MiniProx® readers are designed to be unobtrusive and to mount directly on metal such as door mullions
- Audiovisual indication: When a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be Controlled individually by the host system
- The multicolor LED and beeper can also be Controlled individually by the host system
- Indoor/outdoor design: The MiniProx® reader is sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments as well as provide a high degree of vandal resistance
- Easily interfaced: The MiniProx® reader interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems
- Security: The MiniProx® reader recognizes over 137 billion unique codes
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.