The TPZ-RPP2-50 from Interlogix is a Miniprox Reader 5" Read Range, HIF-MP5363. The MiniProx Proximity Card Reader boasts a slim design to match any decor. The attractive design allows the MiniProx reader to be mounted indoors or out. A new standard feature on the MiniProx reader is potting of all reader electronics, making this reader weatherized.
- Mounting: MiniProx® readers are designed to be unobtrusive and to mount directly on metal such as door mullions
- Audiovisual indication: When a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be Controlled individually by the host system
- The multicolor LED and beeper can also be Controlled individually by the host system
- Indoor/outdoor design: The MiniProx® reader is sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments as well as provide a high degree of vandal resistance
- Easily interfaced: The MiniProx® reader interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems
- Security: The MiniProx® reader recognizes over 137 billion unique codes
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.