- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- Home Automation
- BrandsA ACTi AG Neovo Aiphone Alpha Altronix American Dynamics American Fibertek Appro Arecont Vision Arlo ATV August AVE Avycon Axis AXTOND Dahua DataComm Dedicated Micros DH Vision Digimerge Digital Watchdog Ditek Dotworkz DVR Lockbox DYMO
- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
The TP-SYS-2D2R from Interlogix is a TruPortal 2-Door Base System with Readers. TruPortal offers an IP Appliance-Based Access Control System integrated with the TruVision™ line of video products. Designed for the over-the-counter market, this solution is also ideal for small- to medium-sized commercial buildings. The easy-to-install system features a browserbased interface that does not require specialized training, additional software or licensing. Plus, a companion iPad app enables users to remotely monitor system activity and perform basic administrative tasks, such as adding or deleting users. The system provides up to five clients simultaneously with real-time information, event monitoring and video integration. A user-friendly interface, online help files, built-in tool tips, intuitive searching and flexible reporting methods all ensure a frustration-free user experience. The interface is available in five languages: English, Dutch, French, Spanish and Portuguese. TruPortal also allows hardware interfacing with up to 132 digital inputs for unlocking doors in case of emergency, while pre-configured roll-call reports enable easy verification of persons still on the premises. Integration with two separate video products (TVR 10 and TVR 30) provides in-browser video verification and alarm tagging. End-user administration of the system is made easy with built-in wizards that guide the administrator through the different setup screens, as well as items like Access Levels, Schedules, Holidays and Reader Lists. The access control database features 10 customizable user-defined fields. Multiple levels of operators can be configured, with five levels incorporated by default.
- Web-based application without additional software or licensing
- Seamlessly links video to access control system
- Video can be viewed and controlled via browser
- Monitor and control up to 132 inputs and 66 outputs
- iPad app allows remote access and monitoring
- Simple system installation requires no special training
- User-friendly interface and built-in configuration wizards
- Hardware discovery on initial and subsequent hardware installations
- Utility for Import/Export of cardholders
- FCC, Class A and CE compliant
- Supports up to 10,000 persons and 10,000 credentials with 5 credentials per person
- Supports up to 64 access levels with 8 levels of access per credential
- Supports up to 64 schedules with 6 intervals per schedule
- Supports up to 64 reader groups, 32 operator roles, 8 free configurable card formats, and 64 readers or doors in a flexible configuration
- Supports DVRs: TVR 10 and TVR 30 with a maximum of 64 cameras and maximum 4 DVRs
DownloadsCustomer service email@example.com
Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Us
My AccountContact Customer Service
387 Canal St New York, NY 10013
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Contact Tecnical SupportRequest a QuoteReturn Request
Sign into Surveillance-video.comPlease enter your email below and we will send you a new password.
Create New Account
Customer account for end users.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Order History, Fast Re-order. Instant Approval.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Large volume reseller account.
Benefits: Volume Discount Pricing, Private Sale Fast Re-order.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Govenment - Government Agencies.
Benefits: GSA Discount Pricing, Fast Re-order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.orOther Social Login