The SPRES is a residential applications rectangle acoustic Shatterpro glass-break sensor from Interlogix that is able to promote powerful operation when used where glass may be present. The SPRES rectangle acoustics sensor is ideal for occupying an area on a selected perimeter loop, and comes with a clap of the hand testing function, better false alarm immunity with a broad glass-break spectrum, as well as high detection even if the glass-break is soft. The SPRES glass-break sensor is able to detect glass breaking even through drapes and blinds, and can be installed into areas that may hold valuable or priceless possessions.
- Designed for quiet occupied areas on the perimeter loop
- End-user can test sensor operation with a clap of the hands
- Listens across the glassbreak frequency spectrum for greater false alarm immunity
- Consistent detection even of soft, quiet glass breaks
- Detects through blinds and light Drapes
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.