The RLS-3060 is a laser scan 100' x 180° detector from Optex with an ability to detect the size, distance and speed of an object from the detector and organize the information accordingly. The RLS-3060 laser scan detector comes with a unique detection algorithm, a vertical/horizontal mounting option, a Form C alarm output, plus a function for automatic area setting, and an easy installation. The RLS-3060 detector also features independent N.O. outputs, a PTZ camera control independent adjustable detection, an environmental disqualification circuit, as well as an anti masking function, and an anti rotation function. This high quality laser scan detector is ideal for outdoor areas reducing installation costs and offering a detection area of a 100' radius and a 190 degrees arc which is able to cover a good sized detection area.
- Vertical and horizontal mounting
- Unique detection algorithm
- Four independently adjustable detection areas for PTZ camera control
- Four independent N.O. outputs
- Form C master alarm output
- Easy installation
- Automatic area setting function
- Environmental disqualification circuit
- Anti-rotation function
- Anti-masking function
- Fog cancelation algorithm (Patent pending)
- Trouble output
- Tamper output
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.