The NX-590NE TCP/IP module brings new functionality to the NetworX series of control panels with Ethernet connectivity to your central station. Working in conjunction with the Osborne-Hoffman network receiver, a direct link is established towards your automation management system. The NX-590NE can send events to two IP addresses for dual, split, or backup reporting. Events may also be sent to two e-mail addresses. The NX control panels can also be configured for PSTN or GSM backup should network communication fail. Triple-DES encryption is used to protect data from being compromised. To further enhance network security, a dynamic KEY generation is employed with a new 24-Bytes random number generated for every event. The NX-590NE also offers the choice of static IP, where the IP addresses are fixed or DHCP, where a pool of IP addresses is assigned by a server to units on the network. All functions are programmable via keypad or DL900 upload/download software.
- Up to 10.000 NX-590NE's can be monitored on the Osborne-Hoffman network receiver
- Uses SIA or Contact ID reporting format
- User selectable polling time for full supervision
- Low current draw of 90mA in standby and 120mA during communication at 12 VDC
- Small bandwith used with typical message length of 20 bytes
- Upload / Download connectivity
- PremisesConnect and home automation protocol support
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.