The NX-587E is a virtual keypad module from Interlogix which is able to be connected directly to a remote computer and NetworX control panel for enabling full NX-148E (NX-1192E) keypad emulation. The text interface offers integrators and dealers, computer on screen viewing and keypad entry commands. This quality virtual keypad module comes as a plug-and-play design with the ability for users to use their own custom software to program the NetworX control panel.
- Enables any remote system to use RS-232 to communicate with NetworX control panels
- Dongle design mounts at host system and wires to the NetworX bus
- No requirements for special message formatting and checksums
- Passes all text, LED and buzzer conditions
- Can be used in master or temporary master modes
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.