The NX-534E is a two-way audio (voice) module that may be added to a NetworX control panel. Once the PSTN dialer of the alarm panel has communicated an alarm, the NX-534E will allow a monitoring service operator the ability to monitor a customer's premises for "listen-in" purposes or basic two-way voice communication. This procedure is controlled from the central station by use of a touch tone telephone. A unique call-in mode permits the user to place a telephone call to "listen-in" to the audible conditions within the areas of protection. The NX-534E provides a cost effective approach to high quality audio performance.
- Line hold or call back mode
- Call-in mode
- Listen-in and talk mode
- Speaker lockout when a duress signal is sent to central station
- 2 microphone inputs, separately selectable for the connection of max. 4 microphones
- 1 speaker output
- Equipped with X-10 interface to control max. 9 X-10 devices
- Remote control through DTMF commands
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.