The NX-508E is an eight output expander module designed as an auxiliary module for the use of expanding the capacity of NX control panels. The NX-508E module comes with 8 low current trigger outputs and 8 different schedules/output programs for a total of 64 outputs, plus an in-built parallel interface. This auxiliary module is a microprocessor controlled eight-output expander module that is suitable for remote locations with the auxiliary power terminal and optional tamper switch.
- Microprocessor controlled 8-output module
- Equipped with 8 low current trigger outputs
- Up to 8 modules can be added for a total output count of 64
- Each output can be programmed to follow up to 8 different schedules to either activate the output during the "on" time, or used in conjunction with another programming option to create time zones
- Has an optional tamper switch and auxiliary power terminal making it ideal for use in a remote location
- Has a built-in parallel interface for local printouts of all communicator activity
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.