The Interlogix NX-507E is a seven relay expander module that has been designed for use as an auxiliary module for increasing the capacity of NX control panels. The NX-507E comes with 7 separate open/closed relay contacts, 8 module connection to Networx control panels, 8 different schedules/output programming, 1 low current trigger output and any/all partitions programming event activation.
- Microprocessor controlled 7-relay module
- Designed with 7 separate normally open and normally closed relay contacts for a variety of applications, including access control, home control/automation, wireless interfaces, and security functions
- Includes 1 low current trigger output (output 8)
- Up to 8 modules can be connected to the NetworX control panel
- Can be programmed to activate for an event in any or all partitions
- Each relay can be programmed to follow up to 8 different schedules to either activate the relay during the "on" time, or used in conjunction with another programming option to create time zones
- Has an optional tamper switch and auxiliary power terminal (see terminal descriptions) making it ideal for use in a remote location
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.