The NX-4-KIT-12 from Interlogix is a NX-4 Kit with NX-1508E Keypad and Transformer. Kit includes NX-4 control panel, NX-1508E slimline LED keypad and 16.5VAC/40VA transformer. The NetworX line of control panels represent a full-featured security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. A highly flexible security option that is both easy to install and simple to use, NetworX control panels can accommodate smaller residential applications up to the most demanding commercial security needs. The NetworX NX-4 represents a new approach to security systems design. Featuring sophisticated software which allows up to 8 users to interface with up to 8 zones, and a host of integrated fire, access, verification, and input/output modules, all reported with the most comprehensive and fast SIA and Contact ID formats. The NetworX design allows a fully loaded system to be housed in one single metal enclosure, establishing for the first time, a logical solution and design response to modular systems. A maximum of 8 keypads and 1 other module (excluding hardwire) can be added to expand the capabilities of the NX-4 unit. Interlogix NX-1508E 8-Zone LED Slimline Keypad with Door Slimline Design. 3.1" W X 5.8" H X 1.3" D. Swing-Down Removable Door Conceals Controls. Includes Trim Piece, White.
- Interlogix NX-4 Features: - Flash memory microprocessor
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Accommodates multiple user codes from 8 up to 240
- Up to 8 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays and feature selections for each partition
- Up to 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- CP-01 2000 compliant
- Interlogix NX-1508E Features: - 8-zone LED keypad
- Slimline design fits any decor
- Swing down removable door gives easy access to controls
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.