The NetworX NX-208E Smoke Expander Module is an easy way to add up to 64 additional two-wire smoke detectors to the NX line of panels. The NX-208E has UL certifications for both residential and commercial fire applications when used with the appropriate NetworX control panel. In addition, each expander module has an optional tamper input, making it ideal for use in a remote location. It is ideal for applications where an integrated system provides the most comprehensive and cost-effective solution. With the NetworX NX-208E, you can now easily expand into the fire application market.
- The NX-208E is a microprocessor controlled 2-wire smoke expander for the NetworX NX-6, NX-8E, NX-8-CF and NX-8E-CF control panels
- One NX-208E module can be added to the NX control panel with a maximum of 8 zones
- Up to eight 2-wire smokes can be added to each zone of the NX-208E module for a maximum of 64
- Each expander has an optional tamper input, making it ideal for use in a remote location
- The ESL 521NCSXT is compatible with the NX-208E and all NX panels, providing a 2-wire sounder solution
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.