The NX-1700E is a smart reader from Interlogix designed as a cost effective door control module/proximity card reader which can expand the ability of a NetworX control panel without extra interface devices. The NX-1700E security smart reader comes with a 110 mA maximum 40 mA standby current, a 12VDC voltage, individual/batch enrolment of cards and keyfobs, plus control access in one/all partitions, and add and delete user support. This high quality smart reader is able to connect as many as 15 readers to any control panel data bus NX series within a distance of 2,500’, and has a compatibility with Networx NX-320E, NX-8, NX-6, and NX-4 control panels.
- Uses proximity cards or keyfobs
- Connect up to 15 readers to any NX series control panel
- Locate readers up to 2,500 feet from the control panel
- Control access in one or all partitions
- Enroll cards and keyfobs individually or by batches
- Add and delete users with DL900 software
- One low-current trigger output for door strike and magnetic lock
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.