Top-of-the-line protection system. This is the only device in the world which can give 100% protection to your conversations against interception or recording. The DRUID NG5000 creates powerful interference against all kinds of listening devices! Even if a person is standing next to the participants, they will not be able to understand what is being said. The headsets allow the users to hear each other clearly while the DRUID's central unit produces interference. Powered by a/c adaptor or the internal rechargeable battery the unit will last 2-4 hours. Not all listening devices can be detected by existing methods. The DRUID NG5000 is a unique system for providing protection of human's speech. Most of these devices cannot be detected by conventional methods, Remote controlled radio microphones, wired microphones, passive resonators, miniature voice recorders. Even a modern cellular phone may contain a digital voice recorder; this means that any phone lying on the desktop could be used by an adversary to record a conversation. Therefore it is extremely important to have a reliable device protecting private conversations.
- Professional system for protecting speech between up to 6 persons
- Protects against all known methods of listening, including all types of radio microphones, stethoscopes, voice recorders, passive resonators, wired microphones, etc.
- The system uses usual multimedia headsets. 4 headsets PLANTRONICS AUDIO 355 included in the standard set
- Absolutely harmless to your health: no microwave reflections or ultrahigh sound noise
- Compared to a white-noise generator the DRUID provides a much higher level of protection
- The system is portable: supplied in a plastic carry-case it can be easily prepared for use
- Powered from an internal rechargeable battery the DRUID D-06 can work for up to 4 hours without mains supply
- The system can be used in any situation, it is especially valuable when conducting highly important negotiations in an unknown environment
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.