GE Sentrol DV1201A Seisonic Detector Metal Case Vibration Detector for Vaults & Safes - USE INSTEAD OF MP-DV1201A. DV Series Vault Sensors are designed to detect attempts to break into vaults, safes, night deposit boxes, automatic teller machines (ATMs), and other reinforced physical areas such as data storage and filing cabinets. The seismic detection system reacts to the characteristic vibration patterns of all breaking-andentering tools, such as hammers, drills, diamond saws, hydraulic pressure tools, and thermal tools like welding, torch, and thermal lance. They sense vibrations that occur within a 9.8 to 45.9 foot (3 to 14 meter) radius of where they are mounted, depending on the material and design of the protected object. The vault sensors allow for normal human activity around the protected area without the risk of creating unwanted alarms. To achieve this high level of accuracy, each sensor features “three sensors in one.” All three channels (counting, integration, and explosion) analyze the signal frequencies, duration, and amplitude in order to differentiate between random environmental disturbances and real intruder attack. The end result is sensors with excellent detection and false alarm immunity. The DV Series is a next generation development based on proven high technology electronic processing. The sensors provide excellent, secure detection without false alarms.
- Detects all known methods of attack against vaults, safes, walls, automatic teller machines (ATMs), and metal cabinets
- Advanced signal processing differentiates between ambient noise and real attacks
- Three analyzing channels tailored to specific types of attack
- Full-scale tamper protection
- Compatible with virtually all conventional control units
- Test point for on-site performance measurement
- Extremely low current draw
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Complete line of accessories
- Easy to install
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.