The DHS-24120B is a DH series electromagnetic fire door holder from Interlogix that consists of a surface mount, plus a die-cast metal construction with a high gloss brass finish. The DHS-24120B security fire door holder comes with 24DC/V AC and 120V AC dual voltage inputs, an aluminium colored powder coated finish, a low current draw, plus no moving parts, and a self adjusting swivel catch-plate. This high quality electromagnetic door holder is usually installed on doors that are designed for confining fire and smoke, but can be used as a self closing door where necessary for various reasons and releases during a power failure.
- Extremely low current draw 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.