The DHS-1224C is a DH series electromagnetic door holder from Interlogix which has been constructed from die cast metal, has a double chrome high gloss finish, and is a surface mount. The DHS-1224C security fire door holder comes with a low current draw, a 12/24V DC/V AC power, dual voltage inputs, an aluminium colored powder coated finish, plus a self adjusting swivel catch-plate, and no moving parts. This high quality electromagnetic door holder is normally installed on doors designed to confine fire and smoke, but where necessary can be used as a self closing door which during times of a power failure will release itself.
- Extremely low current draw 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.