The KJB Security Products DD1207 Multi-Channel Detector is a reliable tool for tracing different digital transmissions such as GSM, Bluetooth, and other wireless transmissions, including cellphones and GPS transmissions. This detector is sensitive and can detect weak and non-continuous signals such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or Wi-Max signals. Moreover, this detector can also detect more powerful signals like GSM-1800, which are difficult to be detected.
Each detection type has its own bar graph to show signal strength. There is an attenuator button to use when honing in on a signal. In the display mode, when a signal is detected, the signal type will be shown in the extra data display. The DD1207 Detector features the following 4 modes: Silent, Listen, Visual, and Vibration.
- Portable device for inspection and location of wireless sources
- 6 channels of detection for different kinds of protocols
- Detection of GSM / CDMA / 3G protocols
- Detection of Bluetooth / Wi-Fi / Wi-Max protocols
- Can be used for tracing both regular sources and illegal eavesdropping devices
- 6 bar graphs with 10-segments each for accurate location of RF sources
- 4 modes: Silent, Listen, Visual, and Vibration
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Extra display shows which signal type has been detected
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Setup mode with selection of the threshold level for vibration
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.