The 80-860-4 is a Concord 4 security system from GE Security designed to offer commercial businesses and residential dwellings a system for the detection of fire and intrusion on their property. The 80-860-4 Concord security system comes with a lock and key set, Learn Mode window/door sensors, an RJ31X jack, plus a Concord V4 panel. The 80-860-4 Concord security system also features a PIR Crystal motion sensor, a phone cord, and an Alpha ATP1000 Touchpad. This quality package uses high grade products during the manufacturing, and is available at a reasonable price.
- Two onboard programmable outputs
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1 amp
- 230 user-programmable access codes with programmable authority levels
- 250-event history buffer viewable from any alphanumeric keypad
- Time and status displayed on all touchpads
- 16 schedules available for scheduled lighting and outputs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.