The new GSM modules bring Alarm.com’s secure wireless signaling, real-time event notification and web-based remote monitoring and control capabilities to the GE Simon XT™ panel. The digital wireless communication of both devices via GSM/GPRS enables secure alarm reporting to any central station via SIA or Contact ID, regardless of whether a phone line is installed at the system location. The module also enables Simon XT end users to monitor and control their security system remotely via the Alarm.com website and mobile/PDA devices. These devices support two-way voice over GSM, allowing users to speak directly to a central station in the event of an emergency. Additionally, using the Z-Wave® enabled modems provides the added functionality of controlling Z-Wave class devices such as lighting and thermostats.
- Fits within existing Simon XT housing for quick and easy installation
- Remote monitoring and control provides homeowners with convenient access to their system anytime, anywhere
- Remote programming via AirFx™ toolkit allows dealers to troubleshoot and resolve issues without expensive “truck rolls”
- Nationwide cellular coverage covers 95% of North America’s population
- Z-wave class modems enables homeowners to control lighting, thermostat and more
- Two-way Voice Over GSM allows homeowners to speak directly to a central station during emergencies (standard on all models)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.