The 60-924-3-01 is a TouchTalk Dialog QS1500 Interactive Touchpad from GE Security that is designed to allow the user to disarm and arm, check system status, panic activating alarms, as well as voice feedback, and control lights. The 60-924-3-01 Touchpad comes with two operating modes that includes chime that is compatible w/ Simon 3 ver 4.1 and key that can be used with Simon 3 ver 3.3. The 60-924-3-01 Touchpad also features a combination of a conventional learn mode ITI touchpad with an signal RF receiver, voice amplification, and a speech chip with 212-word vocabulary. This touchpad is designed to be used with the Simon 3.0, and is able to offer wireless operation within an application.
- Convenient Lighting Control and System Operation
- Powered by User-Replaceable Alkaline Batteries
- Use up to 24 Sensors/Touchpads per Syste
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Hinged Cover Conceals Buttons When Not in Use
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.