The SuperBus 2000 Commercial RF Transceiver Module addswireless zone capability to any SuperBus enabled system. The module can be located near the panel cabinet or up to 4,000 feet away (using 18 gauge or larger wire). The module receives information from remote wireless sensors and touchpads and sends the data to the panel via the SuperBus 2000 auto-addressing digital data bus. Power for the module is provided by the panel.
- Compatible with all Interlogix SuperBus enabled panels
- 2,500 feet (open air) typical wireless range
- Locate up to 4,000 feet from panel using 18 gauge or larger wire
- SuperBus 2000 auto-addressing digital data bus
- Dual antennas provide spatial diversity, which minimizes wireless coverage nulls or dead spots
- Compatible with all Interlogix 319.5 MHz crystal Learn Mode wireless sensors and touchpads
- Built-in supervised, fire-rated hard wire input zone
- On-board power, wireless packet reception, and bus status LED's
- Low-profile plastic case
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.