The 60-807-01-95R is an indoor SAW PIR pet immune motion sensor with lithium battery from Interlogix that is designed to promote high operation in areas where pets may be present. The 60-807-01-95R pet motion sensor is designed to offer immunity to the pet's presence within the room allowing for the sensor to stay functioning without triggering to the pets movements. The 60-807-01-95R motion sensor is able to detect any unauthorized entry, and can trigger the alarm once movement is detected.
- 35 feet by 40 feet coverage area
- Masking kit provided to block portions of the coverage area (60-639-02-95R)
- Three minute transmitter lockout time after an alarm that helps extend battery life
- Cover-activated tamper (optional wall-activated tamper is included)
- Supervisory signals transmitted every 64 minutes to the control panel
- Sensor low battery reports (trouble) to the control panel
- Field-selectable sensitivity options (60-639-02-95R)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.