The 521B is a security photoelectric smoke detector from GE Security consists of a 6/24VDC power source, a 2 wire smoke detector, and the Clean Me® feature. The 521B of security smoke detector comes with drift compensation that is a built-in feature, the remote maintenance Clean Me® reporting system, NFPA 72 field testing requirements, plus an optical chamber that is field replaceable. This high quality small low profile smoke detector is self diagnosing and is able to remotely report any trouble with the device advising when the unit may need servicing for reducing false alarms.
- CleanMe - Remote maintenance reporting reduces false alarms (2-wire only)
- Field replaceable optical chamber makes servicing a snap
- Built-in drift compensation reduces false alarms
- Plug-in terminal block
- Small, low-profile design blends in with any environment
- Compatible with most fire and security panels
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.