- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- Home Automation
- BrandsA ACTi AG Neovo Aiphone Alpha Altronix American Dynamics American Fibertek Appro Arecont Vision Arlo ATV August AVE Avycon Axis AXTOND Dahua DataComm Dedicated Micros DH Vision Digimerge Digital Watchdog Ditek Dotworkz DVR Lockbox DYMO
- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- PowerProduct was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Special Price $79.00
Regular Price: $499.00
Special Price $59.99
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price $78.99
Regular Price: $98.99
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $669.00
Special Price $219.00
Regular Price: $249.00
The SafeAir 260-CO carbon monoxide (CO) detector is an accurate and reliable means of alerting building occupants of potentially dangerous levels of CO in the protected area. The internal electrochemical sensor communicates with a sophisticated on-board microprocessor that accurately tracks CO levels over time. This commercial-grade detection technology results in quick response, reliable sensing, fast reset time, and superior false alarm immunity. Its small size allows the 260-CO to blend inconspicuously with any decor, and its smooth contoured design is compatible with both residential and commercial environments. Unaffected by normal indoor temperature variations, the 260-CO automatically adjusts for environmental changes and operates reliably under a wide variety of conditions. It also monitors its own performance and compensates for sensitivity drift throughout the course of its service life.
Like all CO detectors, the 260-CO has a limited service life. But unlike most, which last only six years, the 260-CO’s advanced sensor features a service life rated at 10 years. When it approaches this point, the 260-CO’s end-of-life timer automatically triggers a warning that indicates the device must be serviced. This warning annunciates at the detector, as well as at the control panel, and optionally at a remote monitoring station.
- 10-year end-of-life signal
- SafeTest feature - functional test with spray of real CO gas
- Advanced electro-chemical sensing technology
- Wiring option activates sounders of all connected detectors when any one of them goes into alarm
- Deep housing with plenty of room for wiring
- UL 2075 compliant
- Transmits sensor end-of-life to the supervising panel and central station if the system is monitored
- CO sensitivity conforms to UL 2034 requirements
- Built-in trouble/power supervision relay
- Self-diagnostics keep the device operating optimally throughout its service life
- 12 or 24VDC operation and 150mA Form C relay
- Large SEMS terminals ease wiring installation 14 to 22 AWG
- One-touch TEST/HUSH button simplifies local operation
- Integrated 85 dBa temporal-4 sounder for local notification
- On-board LED provides local alarm and trouble indication
- Inconspicuous footprint and attractively contoured design
DownloadsCustomer service email@example.com
Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Us
My AccountContact Customer Service
387 Canal St New York, NY 10013
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Contact Tecnical SupportRequest a QuoteReturn Request
Sign into Surveillance-video.comPlease enter your email below and we will send you a new password.
Create New Account
Customer account for end users.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Order History, Fast Re-order. Instant Approval.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Large volume reseller account.
Benefits: Volume Discount Pricing, Private Sale Fast Re-order.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Govenment - Government Agencies.
Benefits: GSA Discount Pricing, Fast Re-order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.orOther Social Login