For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
- Supports Up to 256 Cameras (using 8 video input boards)
- Front Access for Main Board and Power Supply Maintenance
- Supports up to 1,024 Alarm Inputs and Up to 64 Alarm Outputs
- Output Support for up to 32 Monitors
- Supports Connection of up to 16 WJ-HD300A Series Recorders (using 2 video output boards)
- Supports the connection of up to 16 color or B/W cameras, 4 monitors and 4 system controllers. Any camera signal can be routed to any connected monitor
- Controls up to 4 RS-485 equipped cameras for full pan, tilt, zoom and iris operation
- At the event of an alarm, this unit can be set to follow a new sequential tour set
- Alerts the operator to problems such as a power outage, severed cables or damaged cameras
- Employs a sophisticated user management system to prevent improper use by unauthorized persons
See any errors on this page? Let us know.