Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- IPELA HYBRID - Sony IP and analog-over-coax technology
- Excellent 720p HD picture quality, supporting H.264 at 30 fps (IP)
- 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024) maximum resolution (IP)
- Three codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual streaming capability
- IK10-rated vandal-resistant (can withstand the impact of up to an 11 lb. weight dropped on it from a height of approximately 15 1/2 inches)
- HD 1920 x 1080p Picture Quality at 30fps
- 1920 x 1440 max resolution capabilities
- Three Codecs - H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG
- Dual streaming capability - any combination
- 1/2.8 type "Exmor™" CMOS sensor
See any errors on this page? Let us know.