When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Mobotix MX-M24M-Sec-Night-CSVario B/W, MEGA (1280x960), Outdoor (IP 66), 30 FPS, 4 GB MicroSD Card, Mic/Spkr, 24-54 mm Lens
- Up to 1280 x 960 (1 MP) Resolution
- B&W Night Sensor
- 24 to 54mm 1/2" Vario Lens / CS Mount
- Integrated Microphone & Speaker
- Various Preset Mode
- Optical & Digital Zoom
- Video Effects
- True Day & Night Function
- Video Lift and Gain Adjustments
- True day/night operation with automatic ICR module
- Excellent low light sensitivity plus Digital Slow Shutter (DSS) to improve low light performance *
- Full time NTSC/PAL selectable analog video output
- Field select 1080p30/25 or 720p60/50
- BLC & Electronic WDR functions handle bright and unbalanced lighting conditions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.