If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
- Various Preset Mode
- Optical & Digital Zoom
- Video Effects
- True Day & Night Function
- Video Lift and Gain Adjustments
- True day/night operation with automatic ICR module
- Excellent low light sensitivity plus Digital Slow Shutter (DSS) to improve low light performance *
- Full time NTSC/PAL selectable analog video output
- Field select 1080p30/25 or 720p60/50
- BLC & Electronic WDR functions handle bright and unbalanced lighting conditions
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Surveillance Solution
- 700-Line High-Resolution Video with 36x Optical + 10x Digital Zoom
- High-Speed 250º/s Pan & Tilt with 256 presets
- Intelligent Auto-Focusing 600’ Infrared Night-Vision
- Split-Glass Design Eliminates Glare & Infrared Reflections
- Wireless Video Range up to 2,500 Feet
- 2.4GHz FHSS Digital Immunity to RF Signal Interference
- 700-Line D1 Resolution with Convenient OSD Menu Setup and 256 Presets
- Intelligent Auto-Focusing 600’ IR Illumination
- High-Speed Pan / Tilt with 36x Optical + 10x Digital Zoom
- High-Definition H.264 2-MegaPixels (1920 x 1080) @ 30fps
- High-Intensity IR Night-Vision Range up to 270 Feet
- Dynamic 4.7mm-84.6mm Zoom Lens
- High Speed Pan & tilt up to 160º/s
- Vandal-resistant IP-66 rated all-Weather Design
- High-Definition H.264 2-MegaPixels (1920 x 1080)
- True IR Night-vision Range up to 110 Feet
- Dynamic 4.9mm-49mm Zoom Lens
- 360º Pan & 93º Tilt up to 50º/s
- ONVIF Compliant for Easy Integration
- 1.3 MegaPixels (1280 x 720) @ 30fps
- Extreme 300°/s High-Speed PTZ Dome
- Mini 4" Design for Low-Profile Installations
- Dynamic 5mm-50mm Varifocal + 10x Optical Zoom
- IP-66 Rated Design for All Weather Applications
See any errors on this page? Let us know.